MXSII (SSC MTS) is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch Competition Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of the Competition Exam. Here at MXSII, backed by a team of experts, we, offering the best Competition Exam Coaching classes in Yamuna Nagar. Being the most reputed center offering Competition Exam course in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an exam in 2 stages to select suitable candidates for multi-tasking staff. The 1st stage will be a common test for all candidates. On clearing the common test, you will have to appear for the 2nd stage of the exam – descriptive paper. If you get selected, you will be recruited to General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial posts in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories. The Commission will hold a Common Examination for all applicants for posts in different States / UTs.
SSC MTS Exam is being organized by Staff Selection Commission or SSC to recruit candidates for various posts like the post of:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment
SSC or Staff Selection Commission conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) every year in 2 different stages:
- Paper 1 and
- Descriptive Test
It is mandatory for the candidate to qualify both these stages of examination in order to make it to the merit list prepared by SSC prepared at the end.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The examination of SSC MTS 2020 will be conducted in 2 different levels: Paper-1 and Paper-2. Paper-1 is an online exam that is an objective multiple choice question type. Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies.
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-1
|Reasoning||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
Penalty for wrong answers: 0.25 marks will be deducted every time a candidate marks a question wrong.
SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC released the revised syllabus for SSC MTS in its notification. The syllabus for SSC MTS is different for both the stages of examination and it’s mandatory for students to know the entire syllabus in order to prepare effectively for SSC MTS.
|English Language||Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Classification||Simplification||Static GK|
|Fill in the Blanks||Analogy||Interest||Science|
|Spellings||Coding-Decoding||Average||Award and Honors|
|Phrases and Idioms||Matrix||Ratio and Proportion||Current Affairs|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Word Formation||Problems on Ages||Dates, Portfolios|
|One Word Substitution||Venn Diagram||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Sentence Correction||Blood Relation||Percentage|
|Error Spotting||Missing Numbers||Profit and Loss|
|Verbal Reasoning||Time and Work|
Our new concept in teaching of Competition Classes is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of learning.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001: 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Trainers give individual attention to learners regarding their doubts and queries.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting the batch.
- After being a part of the MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.