MXSII is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch Competition Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of the Competition Exam. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best Competition Exam Coaching classes in Yamuna Nagar. Being the most reputed center offering Competition Exam course in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist/Engineer SC Syllabus: Candidates are you applied for the Indian Space Research Organization Scientist/Engineer SC vacancies? Then the good news is waiting for you. The Centralized Recruitment Board of ISRO decided to publish the ISRO Scientist / Engineer SC syllabus on the official site.
SPECIFICATIONS OF ISRO SCIENTIST SC SYLLABUS
Organization Name: ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board
Posts Name: Scientist / Engineer SC
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Exam pattern:
|S. No.||Subject||No of Questions|
|(1)||Questions on subjects relating to engineering disciplines (Electronics / Mechanical/ Computers)||80|
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Negative Marking is there.
- Total 240 marks. Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark is the negative marking
ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC Exam Syllabus:
ISRO SC Syllabus For Electronics:
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Mechanical Measurement, Transducers, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Communications, Signals, and Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
ISRO SC Syllabus For Mechanical Syllabus:
- The strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Automobile Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Theory of Machines.
- Heat Engines.
ISRO SC Syllabus For Computer Science:
- Image processing
- Engineering Mathematics
- Software Engineering & Web Technology
- Digital Logic
- Compiler Design
- Theory of computation
- Programming & Data Structures
- Computer Organization
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
Quick Preparation Tips using ISRO Syllabus:-
- Refer the latest ISRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Later, read the ISRO Previous Papers so you can know the previous year paper format.
- Once you complete the topics mentioned in the ISRO Syllabus Pdf and Test Pattern, attend the mock test
- Concentrate on the topics that you lag of.
- Study 8 hours daily and note down the important formulas and memorize it.
Our new concept in teaching of Competition Classes is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of learning.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001: 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Trainers give individual attention to learners regarding their doubts and queries.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for an opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.