MXSII (Unigraphics) is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch CAD / CAM /CAE Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of 2D & 3D Designing. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best ANSYS classes in Yamuna Nagar, are committed to bringing excellence in making 2D & 3D Design a simple Designing for everyday use. Being the most reputed center offering a Designing course in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
MXSII TECH offers an advanced course in Unigraphics, a leading parametric solid modeling software. Solid Works comes with engineering, design, and systems engineering capabilities.
Siemens UG-NX 8.5 training imparts the skills required for improving the efficiency and speed throughout the product development. Participants learn how to create conceptual designs; perform 3D modeling, and accomplish documentation. This Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) training builds proficiency in developing part manufacturing solutions for quality inspection, machining and tooling.
Siemens PLM Software NX software, formerly known as Unigraphics NX is used in training to learn the development process for computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
- Navigate user interface
- Exercise coordinate system and move WCS (Dynamics)
- Perform solid modeling and use form features
- Work on shell features and layers
- Create edge blends and set load options
- Working with the Assembly Navigator
- Apply constraints and datum features
- Create sketches, trim and extend curves
- Explore a Master Model Assembly
- Create drawings, drafts, annotations, dimensions, notes, and labels
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in product design and engineering are the ideal participants for this course.
When it comes to engineering, it enables the rapid development of high-quality mechanical products. It empowers engineers to do digital prototyping, digital analysis, and simulation to understand the quality and performance of product designs early in the product development phase.
Parametric solid modeling, free-form surface modeling, reverse engineering, styling, and computer-aided industrial design, engineering drawing and drafting, product and manufacturing information, reporting and analytics, verification and validation, knowledge-based engineering, reuse, sheet metal design, assembly modeling, digital mock-ups, simulation, stress analysis, finite element method, kinematics, complete fluid dynamics, thermal analysis.
Our new concept in teaching of Designing is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of Designing.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001 : 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Students get a chance to appear in the Placement Drives of reputed and top organizations after successful completion of the training.
- MXSII’s training certificates are globally accepted and recognized.
- Trainers give individual attention to learners regarding their doubts and queries.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for opting batch date. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting of the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.