MXSII (AIIMS) is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch Entrance Exam Coaching Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of Entrance Exam. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best Entrance Exams Coaching in Yamuna Nagar, is committed to bringing excellence in making Design a simple Entrance Exam for everyday use. Being the most reputed center offering Entrance Exam Coaching in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:-
|Examination Name||AIIMS MBBS|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT) – Online|
|AIIMS MBBS Number of Sessions||Two Sessions – Morning and Afternoon|
|Allocation of Session||Random|
|Type of Examination||Objective type|
|Language of Paper||English and Hindi options|
|Question Type||Multiple-choice, reason-assertion based|
|Marking System||Total marks: 200
Correct Answer: 1 mark
Incorrect answer: – 1/3 (one third) marks
|Exam Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Syllabus||Primarily the CBSE syllabus taught in Class 10+2 and common syllabus as notified by the Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Location of Examination Centres||Tentatively 155 cities in India|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:-
The AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam pattern is given below so that candidates can gain an understanding of the important details such as the number of questions asked from each subject and all other pertinent information. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 had separate question papers for each of the four sessions but the pattern will be the same. 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge as well as Aptitude and Logical Thinking will be asked. Each question will carry one mark and there will be negative marking of -1/3 mark for every incorrect answer. Candidates were given three hours and thirty minutes to complete the examination which is generally conducted in an online mode in two shifts (morning shift and afternoon shift) on both the exam dates. The general standard of the questions asked in the exam was that of Class 12 under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate (Science).
Distribution of Questions for AIIMS MBBS:-
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|3.||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|5.||Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme
As per the marking scheme mentioned in the AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2020, each question consisted of four multiple-choice answers, and candidates have to choose the most appropriate answer out of them. Mentioned below is the marking scheme for the candidate’s reference.
- Each correct answer will gain 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will be given – 1⁄3 (minus-one-third) marks.
- No marks will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review
Our new concept in teaching of Entrance Exam is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of learning.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001 : 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for an opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.