MXSII is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch CAD / CAM /CAE Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of 2D & 3D Designing. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best CATIA classes in Yamuna Nagar, is committed to bringing excellence in making 2D & 3D Design a simple Designing for everyday use. Being the most reputed center offering a Designing course in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
MXSII TECH offers an advanced course in CATIA, a leading parametric solid modeling software. Solid Works comes with engineering, design, and systems engineering capabilities.
CATIA training course explains more beyond the CAD software package. CATIA is a leading solution for product design and innovation from Dassault Systèmes. Attending this training delivers a range of capabilities that can be applied to multidisciplinary manufacturing industries such as automotive, machinery, plant design, aerospace, and many more. CATIA training addresses the processes involved in product lifecycle management.
When it comes to engineering, it enables the rapid development of high-quality mechanical products. It empowers engineers to do digital prototyping, digital analysis, and simulation to understand the quality and performance of product designs early in the product development phase.
CATIA lets users design shapes and reaches high levels of surface sophistication with its 3D sketching, visualization features. With CATIA product developers can take an integrated systems engineering approach. They can do requirements engineering, systems architecture definition, detailed modeling, and simulation to manage the complex development process.
CATIA V5 course introduces the user to CATIA V5, one of the world’s leading parametric solid modeling packages. This course emphasizes on the solid modeling techniques that enhance the productivity and efficiency of the user.
This course is structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, Wireframe & Surfaces, and Generative Sheetmetal Design workbenches of CATIA V5. Every session provides a detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5. This approach allows the user to understand and use the tool in an efficient manner.
- Proficient in the sketcher workbench to draw sketches that comply with regulations and specifications.
- Create designs using advanced modeling tools such as a hole, fillets, shell, draft, chamfer, and so on.
- Edit designs and integrate features to form a solid model.
- Execute conceptual and detailed tooling engineering for products.
- Adopt surface modeling techniques to create complex three-dimensional surface models for delivering attractive products.
- Apply suitable parametric assembly constraints to the components assembled together.
- Promote sheet metal design for the intuitive and flexible user interface.
- Demonstrate Digital MockUp (DMU) kinematics to the assemblies to simulate assembly motion.
CATIA training is ideal for students and professionals with a mechanical background and wants to build a career in product designing.
Knowledge of mechanical engineering is a prerequisite to attend CATIA training.
Parametric solid modeling, free-form surface modeling, reverse engineering, styling, and computer-aided industrial design, engineering drawing and drafting, product and manufacturing information, reporting and analytics, verification and validation, knowledge-based engineering, reuse, sheet metal design, assembly modeling, digital mock-ups, simulation, stress analysis, finite element method, kinematics, complete fluid dynamics, thermal analysis.
- You will learn advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling, and documentation.
- You will learn to do product design, industrial design, and styling (optimize form, fit, function and user experience), streamline 2D design, drafting, documentation with powerful tools for layout, drawing, and 3D annotation You will do assembly design, sheet metal design, and template-based design
- You will know how to perform CAE geometry editing, comprehensive meshing, fine element assembly management, multi-CAE environments.
- You can carry out visual analysis and validation which will give you high-quality performance insights for product decisions.
- Introduction to CATIA
- Drawing sketches in the sketcher workbench-I
- Drawing sketches in the sketcher workbench-II
- Constraining sketches and creating base features
- Reference elements and sketch-based features
- Creating dress-up and hole features.
- Editing features
- Transformation features and advanced modeling tools-I
- Advanced modeling tools-II
- Working with the wireframe and surface design workbench
- Editing and modifying surfaces
- Assembly modeling
- Working with the drafting workbench-I
- Working with the drafting workbench-II
- Working with sheet metal components
- DMU kinematics (optional)
Our new concept in teaching of Designing is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of Designing.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001 : 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Students get a chance to appear in the Placement Drives of reputed and top organizations after successful completion of the training.
- MXSII’s training certificates are globally accepted and recognized.
- Trainers give individual attention to learners regarding their doubts and queries.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for an opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.