MXSII (JIPMER) is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch Entrance Exam Coaching Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of Entrance Exam. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best Entrance Exams Coaching in Yamuna Nagar, is committed to bringing excellence in making Design a simple Entrance Exam for everyday use. Being the most reputed center offering Entrance Exam Coaching in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern:-
|JIPMER MBBS EXAM|
|Mode||Online, Computer Based Exam (CBT)|
|Duration||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|Exam Shifts & Timings*
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)MER MBBS Exam Pattern 2018- Subject-wise Distribution of Questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Quants, and Reasoning|
|Exam Centres||120; increased from 75 last year|
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern:- Subject-wise Distribution of Questions
|Number of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus is prepared on the basis of the syllabus as prescribed by State boards and CBSE for Classes 11th and 12th. The questions in the question paper of JIPMER MBBS are asked from Class 11th and 12th syllabus only.
Candidates are advised to go through sample papers of JIPMER MBBS 2020 and previous year question papers to prepare for the exam. Practicing mock tests will help candidates predict their preparation and performance. A mock test is also made available by JIPMER Puducherry to familiarize candidates with the interface and question types of JIPMER MBBS.
Qualifying Marks of JIPMER MBBS
Candidates will need to score marks equivalent to certain percentiles in order to qualify the JIPMER MBBS exam and proceed further in the MBBS admission process. The minimum required percentile is different for different categories. Candidates can check the category-wise minimum required percentile from the table given below.
JIPMER MBBS – Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General or OCI or NRI||50th Percentile|
|OBC or SC or ST||40th Percentile|
Our new concept in teaching of Entrance Exam is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of learning.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001: 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for an opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.