MXSII (Solid Works) is listed as one of the highly reckoned and top-notch CAD / CAM /CAE Institute in Yamuna Nagar having a group of people who are expertise in the field of 2D & 3D Designing. Here at MXSII, backed by the team of experts, we, offering the best CATIA classes in Yamuna Nagar, is committed to bringing excellence in making 2D & 3D Design a simple Designing for everyday use. Being the most reputed center offering a Designing course in Yamuna Nagar, we aim to create a learning, interactive and fun environment as we believe if learners will enjoy their classes, only then they are more motivated to get progress in their studies.
MXSII TECH offers an advanced course in Solid Works, a leading parametric solid modeling software. Solid Works comes with engineering, design, and systems engineering capabilities.
Solid Works is 3D mechanical design software that runs on the Windows operating system and is developed by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes. This software is used industry-wide for increased design productivity and high precision to real-world design scenarios. The software holds the capabilities of reverse engineering, advanced wire, and pipe routing functionality, design validation tools, and much more.
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks training course delivers the fundamental concepts and designing skills to transform ideas into detailed designs for the products. The training imparts the knowledge and skills for testing the product performance against forces and motion using the rich simulation feature of this mechanical design automation software. The course expands the learning curve by teaching how to draw sketches and build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
When it comes to engineering, it enables the rapid development of high-quality mechanical products. It empowers engineers to do digital prototyping, digital analysis, and simulation to understand the quality and performance of product designs early in the product development phase.
Parametric solid modeling, free-form surface modeling, reverse engineering, styling, and computer-aided industrial design, engineering drawing and drafting, product and manufacturing information, reporting and analytics, verification and validation, knowledge-based engineering, reuse, sheet metal design, assembly modeling, digital mock-ups, simulation, stress analysis, finite element method, kinematics, complete fluid dynamics, thermal analysis.
- SolidWorks interface and concepts
- Draw sketches, modify different attributes and set the documents
- Define equations, dimensions, configurations, and other measuring techniques
- Create planes, extruded cuts revolved cuts
- Use the advance modeling tools for creating holes, fillets, and different patterns
- Edit, delete, suppress, unsuppress, and roll back the features
- Create, edit, and extrude 3D sketches
- Plan, design, and create bottom-up and top-down assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Work with different types of drawing views
- Manage to work with blocks and sheet metal design
- Execute all surface modeling related sketches
Our new concept in teaching of Designing is unique and flexible which ensure perfect retention of content involving purely psychological and scientific methods. It is entirely different from the traditional and stress full way of school/college type of Designing.
- MXSII is an ISO 9001 : 2015 & MSME certified company and it is approved by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Students get a chance to appear in the Placement Drives of reputed and top organizations after successful completion of the training.
- MXSII’s training certificates are globally accepted and recognized.
- Trainers give individual attention to learners regarding their doubts and queries.
- Improved course content leads to smart learning and ultimately successful completion of the course.
- It also grants short term courses to boost the learning of technology in a short duration.
- Flexibility is provided for an opting for batch dates. Batch dates once selected may be changed prior to 7 days of starting of the batch.
- After being a part of MXSII Family, students will be provided 1 Year Membership Card through which the candidate can revise the same course with a large number of other benefits.
- Grants academic learning environment due to positive and intellectual discussions with the experts and peer group.
- We have specially trained faculty to help you through your tenure with MXSII.